Terms & Conditions
- Calls are not subject to a maximum duration.
- Calls using the SAVACALL service will be shown on your usual telephone bill(s) and those of any third party who has had used the service on their equipment. You must ensure that they permit this/and or obtain the bill payers permission before making the call.
- Calls made from a BT landline will be charged at the advertised price (price includes VAT) and may be changed from time to time. Rates may vary according to your service provider. Calls from a mobile phone may be charged at higher rates than those advertised by us from time to time, please confirm with your service provider before calling.
- Prices are stated in pence per minute but all calls will be billed on a per second basis once connected. Your service provider may charge you a call connection fee or minimum call charge , we do not!
- SAVACALL reserves the right to withdraw number ranges from service without prior notice at any time.
- SAVACALL reserves the right to adjust its call rates in line with market trends and costs at any time without notice.
- SAVACALL will endeavour to maintain service at all times, but make no warranties as to the reliability, accessibility, availability or quality of service and as such no claims can be levied against SAVACALL in respect of service downtime or accessibility.
- SAVACALL does not accept any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential losses (including negligence) in relation to the provision of the service, howsoever caused, including loss profits, business, contracts or anticipated savings and shall have no liability for loss of connection, withdrawal of the Access Numbers, charges imposed by any third party or the withdrawal of any services under this agreement. Your use of the Access Number shall be an acceptance by you of all of these terms, including any disclaimers and our privacy and data protection policies from time to time applying.
- Faults should be emailed to email@example.com quoting reference (SAVACALL & THE ACCESS NUMBER YOU USED). Any information given by you to apply for a Numbers or services may be held by us and will be used in the provision of the services. We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and may use any data generated by you for any purposes covered by our data protection registration, including passing such data to such third parties as we feel may be of interest to you for other products and services. If you don't wish us to use your data with third parties for their other services or otherwise for other services that we provide (not being the services provided under this agreement) you should contact write to us at our address stated on this website. If you (or anyone else) fails to pay any invoice of any party (including third parties) relating to the use of the Access Number(s), the Access Numbers can be suspended or terminated for use by you and/or any party who has used such Access Number allocated to you forthwith without notice.